Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The WOW Factor Cakes!

Ok, I'm going to take a stab at this "blog" thing!

I attended a baby shower on Sunday and I met a delightfully, talented woman, Amy. I really enjoyed speaking with Amy, especially after I learned that she made the cake for the shower. The cake was designed as a bassinet with a canopy over it and a beautiful green bow cascading down over the folds of the canopy. What was even amazing is that it tasted so great. It was white cake with a thick cream and raspberry filing. Amazing! I found out that Amy made the cake for another baby shower that I attended in May - this cake was in the shape of Noah's Ark and every detail was perfect. Amy used chocolate fondant for the "wood" on the ark - it tasted like tootsie rolls! As creative and amazing as these cakes were, Amy specializes in wedding cakes! So, Amy is now a new "friend" of Chandelier Productions! I'm looking forward to working with Amy on a future wedding! Her site is www.thewowfactorcakes.com - they are the WOW factor

No comments: