Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Congratulations Rachel & Matt!










I guess I'm a little behind in my blogging. My second wedding in FL in November was for Matt & Rachel. An adorable couple that met on EHarmony! Matt is in the military stationed in NC and was so handsome in his dress blues! Rachel was a stunning bride and her mother was one of my favorite MOB's!!! She called me her "wedding counselor" and kept her "sane" through the whole planning process. The "Day of" was amazing and so much fun!

The wedding was held at The Quarry in Naples, FL. Kevin from Botanicals by the Bay did an amazing job on the flowers, Ashley Brockinton Photography brought their team - can't wait to see her photos (these are from my Canon Point & Shoot), and the cake is from Mickelsons.

An amazing venue, an amazing team, for an amazing couple and their families!

No comments: