Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kristen and John are married!















OMGosh - I don't know where to begin describing this wedding. I'm calling it my "Royal Wedding"! For many reasons, the bride is a princess and deserved the day she has dreamt of her whole life. What a joy it was to be a part of the wedding celebration. Both families came together for the themed weekend, "Faith, Family, Fun". There were t-shirts, incredible gift bags, hospitality suite, a Mother's Day brunch, rehearsal dinner cruise, "cousin dances", etc. The MOB is a Creative Memories Field Manager and my bride is incredibly creative. Everything was cut, cropped, copied and crafted. It truly was a fun and beautiful event.

I could go on and on about the details of this wedding including the bride's unique idea of using cakes as some of the centerpieces or the fact that she wore her mother's bridal veil, but I won't - enjoy my photos!

The ceremony and reception were held at Mediterra Country Club - I love the venue and MaryAnn and her staff were amazing! Our team for the day included: Astrid & Rene Photography, AMC Video, the Robert Williamson Band, Mikkelson's Bakery, Photomingle, Lyfe of the Party, Niche Rentals, KCTecs, and Connie Duglin Linens. Kiley Melheim and Nancy Joseph worked their magic on hair and makeup.

No comments: