Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Engagement Shoot in Central Park



Yesterday I was privileged to be able to "crash" an engagement shoot with my bride and groom, Zara & Luis and one of my favorite photographers, Stephen DeVries. It was a beautiful, hot day in Central Park but it matched our beautiful and hot couple. I snapped a few shots of Stephen in action and can't wait to see his photos.

We met Stephen last year in NYC when he was on staff with Times Square Church. Stephen moved back to Birmingham, AL but travels throughout the US shooting amazing weddings. He is a published film photographer and I am blessed to know him as a friend and even more excited about getting to work with him again on Zara & Luis's wedding next year in NYC. Thanks Stephen for letting me hang out with you all.











No comments: