Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We Wed Brunch

Thank you, Kelly McWilliams and staff from Weddings by Socialites, for the fun and informative wedding workshop. I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Kelly shared lots of great information about "social media" and I am now "twittering"! The event was held at Miromar Lakes Beach Club - it is a beautiful venue. Leslie and her staff did a great job. The room was beautifully decorated with linens from BBJ Linens and flowers by Signature Floral. What a fun morning!

2 comments:

Deb said...

It was great to see you there! I can't wait to read the updates to your blog.

Unknown said...

Mary,
It was so great to FINALLY meet you. I have heard such wonderful things about you from Ashley. I'm glad you came to the brunch and am thrilled that you're a twitterer!