Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Great suggestions from The Knot ....

"I would have hired a wedding coordinator. It got irritating when people would ask questions like, 'Where should I put the extra programs?' after the ceremony."
Tip: The one thing most brides don't get on their wedding day is a break. If you want to enjoy individual moments more and deal with questions and disasters less, hiring a coordinator should be a high priority on your to-do list. The quality time you'll gain is well worth the fee.

"I would have taken pictures of my bustle at my final dress fitting. When I was 'bustling up' before the reception, we couldn't quite figure out how to get it right."
Tip: Arranging the bustle is indeed a not-so-easy task. Bring a member of your bridal party with you to the the bridal salon when you go for your last fitting. She can learn precisely what needs to be done for the wedding.

No comments: