Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthdays!


Today is my daughter-in-love's birthday and my grandson's 5 month birthday! What a great, fun day - tonight we will celebrate at Sarah's parent's house with a mexican fiesta - I can't wait. It is such a joy to have Sarah Lynn in our lives: she loves and respects my son, is being a wonderful mother to our grandson and I am honored to call her my dear friend - we have a lot of fun together. I am truly blessed beyond measure.

Here is a recent photo taken by Ashley Brockinton of Ashley Brockinton Photography and Red Box Studio. We get to view more tomorrow at her new studio in Bonita!

Soren is sitting beside me playing with a ball. All of my children are asleep and enjoying a quiet morning. I love being able to give my daughter-in-love some extra sleep in the morning - they surprised me last night when I arrived home from Gainesville and ended up spending the night. I love this.

I wish you could see Soren's face right now - he is mesmerized by the screen - so incredibly cute. I need to go dry my hair. I'm going to head to church - my honey bear is playing bass this morning and I am going to spend the whole morning thanking God for His blessings upon our family!

Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments: